Ready Mix Mortar
Sakarni Mortar provides a weather-resistant and durable cement: lime: sand mortar, and is suitable for most brick and block applications. Sakarni Mortar is highly workable and cohesive, with a longer life. It provides a weather-resistant and durable joint. It also provides superior bond, water retention and board life. Sakarni Mortar is pre-bagged ready for use and only requires the addition of clean water. Selected sands, lime, cement and admixtures have been blended together to produce the product.
Your world, our quality... let's create magic together
- Clean the surface properly to make it free from dust, oil and other impurities.
- Pre-wet the surface before application.
- Mix with clean water until required workability and consistency is achieved.
- Generally obtained by the addition of 4 liters of water per 20 kg bag and mixing time of approximately 3 to 5 minutes.
- The use of additional cement, sand, lime or admixtures is not recommended.
- Only mix enough material for a maximum of 2 hours usage and do not retemper after setting.
- Moisture proof, fully sealed and tamper proof packaging available in 30 Kg. pack.
- Shelf life of sealed pack is 3 months from the date of manufacturing.
- The pack should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Density Without Air Entrainment : 1850 – 2000 kg/m2
- Density With Air Entrainment 1700 – 1850 kg/m2
- Organic material content : Less than 1%
- Bulk Density : 1.7-1.8 Kg/Litre
- Compressive strength : Greater than 4 Mpa in 28 days
- Efflorescence : Negligible
- Sand used : Perefectly graded