WallGuard Wall Putty
Sakarni is the best Polymer wall putty in India because it is Armed with the experience of many decades, the company’s R&D division is consistently dedicated to producing new age products.
Sakarni Power Putty is one of those products that is prepared with an international grade of formulation where quality is paramount at every step beginning with the detailed selection to the procurement of the raw material and delivery of the end product at the doorstep.
In Sakarni Power Putty white cement, polymers and advanced chemicals come together to create magic and an amazing bond, which when applied on plastered surfaces provides a smooth, water-resistant, and efflorescence-resistant surface for easy application of paint.
The walls get a prolonged life and aesthetic look due to their application. During manufacturing, online testing is done at every step and a report is generated so that a proper homogeneous mixture of all the chemicals can be created. Even after manufacturing, batch-to-batch testing is done to re-ensure the quality and consistency of each lot.
Your world, our quality... let's create magic together
- A superior bond that lasts long.
- Water repellency.
- Complete safeguard for interiors and exteriors.
- Excellent drying characteristics.
- Low chances of cracking.
- Ecofriendly product
- Zero VOC
- User friendly in totality.
- Cost savings now and in the future.
- Less consumption of paint.
- Hydrophobic in nature.
- Specially modified grades for better workability.
- Easy handling.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Better cohesion.
- Reduced capillary water absorption.
- Guaranteed permeability.
- Long-lasting protection
- Clean the surface properly to make it free from dust, oil, and other impurities.
- Make sure that the wall is vertical and remove undulations if any.
- Pre-wetting is very important before the application of putty on the surface.
- The surface should be moist at all times during the application process (ensure to drain off extra water from the surface).
- Mix 350-400 ml of clean water with 1 kg. of Sakarni Wallguard. (Putty should be added to water and not vice-versa.)
- Stir continuously until a homogeneous mixture is formed.
- Apply Sakarni Wallputty on the wall and trowel the surface progressively till you attain a smooth finish with a thickness of 0.5-1mm for the first coat.
- Ensure no stroke/blade marks are left on the surface.
- Leave the first coat to dry for about 3-4 hours and level and smooth the surface by removing scratch/blade marks if any with help of the blade.
- Cure the first coat lightly before application of the second coat. Then apply the second coat to a thickness of 0.5-1mm to give a final smooth finish.
- The thickness of each coat should not independently exceed 1mm and the total plaster thickness is recommended to be less than 3mm.
- The surface preparation is recommended to be protected with Sakarni Primer for a better and smoother paint finish.
- Moisture-proof, fully sealed, and tamper-proof packaging available in 1, 5, 20, 30, and 40 Kg. pack.
- The shelf life of the sealed pack is 3 months from the date of manufacturing.
- The pack should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Colour: White
- Pot Life: Greater than equal to 120 mins.
- PH: Alkaline
- Setting Time (Initial): Greater than equal to 100 mins.
- Setting Time (Final): Less than equal to 500 mins.
- Coverage: 15-20 Sq.Ft/kg (depending on the finish of the wall surface)
- Water/Putty ratio: 300-450 ml of water per Kg. of putty
- Dry Adhesion: greater than 0.8 N/mm2
- Wet adhesion: greater than 3 N/mm2
- Compressive Strength : 7-12 N/mm2
- Water retention: Greater than equal to 98%
- Water absorption quotient: Less than equal to 1 Kg/m2.h1/2