Europa Gypsum Plaster
A high-quality product brought to you by Sakarni, Sakarni POP is the result of an uncompromising manufacturing process. A plaster with which you can shape your most challenging ideas for interiors into reality. Our plaster is manufactured with India’s finest raw gypsum with proper removal of unwanted silica from the plaster. The complete process is conducted under the close supervision of our expert Quality Assurance personnel. The result is a POP of unmatched whiteness, purity, and fineness. (In fact, its purity has been tested to be as high as 98% and whiteness over 83 lumens). Sakarni Plaster is supplied in moisture-proof, fully sealed, tamper-proof packs protected from duplicacy by providing a provision of unique code on each pack, making sure that the genuine product reaches the end customer. An ultimate product brought to you by a company that is ISO 9001: 2000 certified. And that is also proud to have the ISO 14001:2004 accreditation for its environment-friendly profile.
Your world, our quality... let's create magic together
- Super white finish.
- Good thermal resistance.
- Great bonding with surface.
- Excellent strength after drying.
- Ready to paint surface achieved.
- Thermal insulation
- Better, smoother, and consistent finish.
- More durable.
- No water curing is required.
- No shrinkage cracks.
- Low thermal conductivity helps to save electricity
- User friendly
- Enhanced aesthetics
- Longer Life span
- Lesser dead load on the structure as it is lightweight plaster
- Clean the surface properly to make it free from dust, oil, and other impurities.
- Hacking is necessary before the application of plaster on the wall. An alternative to hacking can be the application of Sakarni plaster bond to the surface (Following the instructions for application of the plaster bond.)
- Make sure that the wall is vertical and remove undulations if any.
- The surface should be cleaned with water and left to dry before application.
- POP should be added to water not vice-versa. What amount of water is to be mixed with POP ? until a homogeneous mixture is attained.
- Apply POP on the wall and trowel the surface progressively till you attain a smooth finish.
- The recommended thickness of the POP is 10-15 mm.
- The finished surface should be protected from continuous exposure to moisture as it may cause a loss of strength.
- Moisture-proof, fully sealed, and tamper-proof packaging available in 02, 05, 25, and 40 Kg. packs.
- The shelf life of the sealed pack is 3 months and may exceed 6 months depending on the temperature, moisture, and environment around from the date of manufacturing.
- Use the material before 7 days once the bag is open.
- Colour: Pure White
- Water/Plaster ratio: 70-75 %
- Initial Setting Time: 12 min
- Final Setting Time: 20 min.
- Flexural Strength: Upto 3 N/mm2 after seven days
- Compressive Strength 9 N/mm2 after 7 days
- Fineness: 425 micron sieve pass – 100% , 100-micron sieve pass – More than 99%
- CaSo4 1/2H2O : More than 90
- Stability : Upto 750c without cracking
- Sodium Cloride Content (NaCL) : 0.01-0.02%
- Silica Oxide : Less than 0.53%
- Calcium Carbonate : 0.08-0.09%
- Iron Oxide (Fe2O3) : Less than 0.05%