Sakarni Universal stainer is engineered to provide the perfect color to your walls. It is a glycol-based binder-free pigment concentrate having both non-ionic and Anionic wetting agents and dispersing agents in optimum dosage. It contains pro colorants with active pigments which enhances the final color and helps to achieve multiple shades with accurate desired color output. Sakarni Universal Stainer is manufactured to the right specifications such as color shade, color strength, and rheology which guarantees both excellent color accuracy and color reproducibility.
The pigments are fully dispersed to achieve maximum tinting strength & chroma. Due to the unique dispersion technique used in sakarni universal stainer complete deagglomeration of pigments takes place hence optimum color development is obtained from each pigment which in turn results in maximum tinting strength. Each batch of Sakarni universal stainer goes through stringent quality control procedures in every step from selection of raw materials to its processing and packaging, using the latest technology and equipment which make the product free from defects such as flocculation, flooding, cratering, etc. and also ensures to maintain highest of standards.
Your world, our quality... let's create magic together
- Easy to use for on-site tinting
- Excellent long-term viscosity stability over a wide temperature range.
- Multiple attractive shades can be mixed matched to achieve a range of colors.
- Excellent color accuracy and color reproducibility
- High tinting strength
- Low VOC
- Unlimited color matching compatibility
- Enhanced color output
- High stability in a wide range of temperature
- User friendly
- Suitable to use with almost all kinds of paints, primers, and enamels
- Can produce any shades of color as per your choice
- Water-based emulsion paint
- Latex paint
- Water-based primers
- Alkyd enamel
- Oil Based Primers
- To get the desired shade, add a small quantity of stainer at a time to the white base.
- The stainers should be added before thinning the base/white paint.
- Stir vigorously to mix the stainer completely in the paint.
- It is advisable not to use more than 5% of Sakarni universal stainer to a given volume of paint because of its excellent tinting strength.
- Sakarni universal stainer is available in packaging of 50ml, 100ml, 200ml, and 500ml.
- Color strength 100±5%
- Color variation de<1
- Clean the surface properly to make it free from dust, oil, and other impurities.
- Pre-wet the surface.