Sakarni best Gypsum Plaster brand with A high-quality product Sakarni Gypsum plaster is the result of an uncompromising manufacturing process. A plaster with which you can shape your most challenging ideas for interiors into reality.
Our plaster is manufactured with India’s finest raw gypsum 100% Natural with proper removal of unwanted silica from the plaster.
The complete process is conducted under the close supervision of our expert Quality Assurance personnel. The result is a Gypsum plaster (commonly known as POP) of unmatched whiteness, purity, and fineness. (In fact, its purity has been tested to be as high as 90% and whiteness over 83 lumens).
Sakarni Plaster is supplied in moisture-proof, fully sealed, tamper-proof packs protected from duplicacy by providing a provision of unique code on each pack, making sure that the genuine product reaches the end customer.
An ultimate product Sakarni Super fine Gypsum Plaster brought to you by a company that is ISO 9001: 2000 certified. And that is also proud to have the ISO 14001:2004 accreditation for its environment-friendly profile.
Your world, our quality... let's create magic together
- Super white finish.
- Good thermal resistance.
- Great bonding with surface.
- Excellent strength after drying.
- Ready to paint surface achieved.
- Thermal insulation
- Better, smoother, and consistent finish.
- More durable.
- Gradual setting time
- No water curing is required.
- No shrinkage cracks.
- Low thermal conductivity helps to save electricity
- User friendly
- Enhanced aesthetics
- Longer Life span
- Lesser dead load on the structure as it is lightweight plaster
- Clean the surface properly to make it free from dust, oil, and other impurities.
- Hacking is necessary before the application of plaster on the wall. An alternative to hacking can be the application of Sakarni plaster bond to the surface (Following the instructions for application of the plaster bond.)
- Make sure that the wall is vertical and remove undulations if any.
- The surface should be cleaned with water and left to dry before application.
- Gypsum plaster should be added to water not vice-versa until a homogeneous mixture is attained. (Water gypsum ratio 70 % )
- Apply Gypsum plaster on the wall and trowel the surface progressively till you attain a smooth finish.
- The recommended thickness of the Gypsum plaster is 10-15 mm.
- The finished surface should be protected from continuous exposure to moisture as it may cause a loss of strength.
- Paint should be applied on the surface after the surface is completely dry
- Moisture-proof, fully sealed, and tamper-proof packaging available in 02, 25, and 40 Kg. packs.
- The shelf life of the sealed pack is 6 months.
- Use the material before 7 days once the bag is open.
- The pack should be kept away from damp places and stored in a moisture-free environment.
- Colour: Off White
- Water/Plaster ratio: 70-75 %
- Initial Setting Time: 12 min
- Final Setting Time: 20 min.
- Flexural Strength: Upto 3 N/mm2 after seven days
- Compressive Strength 9 N/mm2 after 7 days
- Fineness: 425 micron sieve pass – 100%, 100 micron sieve pass – More than 99%
- CaSo4 1/2H2O : More than 90
- Stability : Upto 750c without cracking
- Sodium Cloride Content (NaCL) : 0.01-0.02%
- Silica Oxide : Less than 0.53%
- Calcium Carbonate : 0.08-0.09%
- Iron Oxide (Fe2O3) : Less than 0.05%