Sakarni has collaborated with the best of global players to offer the ultimate World-class white cement to the Indian market. This helps to maintain the global standards and practices in the Indian industry, keeping Sakarni ahead of the competitors in all manners.
Sakarni white cement is produced with a stringent quality checks on all the international standards, rather it delivers better quality than the international standards.
It is the finest, strongest and whitest cement in the Indian market. This cement is already proven for it’s quality and performance across the globe as marvelous architectural constructions have been executed by this cement in all GCC countries, (suppling since last four decades to more than 25 countries among the word including Middle east and far East Asia).
Sakarni white cement is produced under technical advice provided by Onoda Engineering, Japan and RAS Al Khaimah Co for White Cement & Construction Material, UAE. A Unique Common White Cement is producing with strict monitoring of quality norms according to British Standard (EN 197-1 CEM-I 52.5N); American Standard (ASTM C150) ; Saudi Arabia (SASO GSO); Kuwait (KW GSO) & India BIS (IS 8042-2015) etc. . To attain this goal, we area using the purest raw Materials like Lime Stone (+95% pure), Silica Sand (+95% Silica) & Kaolin (+20% Al2O3) etc. All these raw materials are having very lesser Iron (Fe2O3) content which gives excellent whiteness.
Our quality control parameters and and a global plant which is equipped with the state of the art international equipment help to produce an Excellent white cement internationally.
Your world, our quality... let's create magic together
- Ultra white
- Super fine
- More pure
- High strength
- Crack Resistant
- Less water demand
- Robust packaging
- International grade superior quality raw material
- Low porosity resulting in no internal corrosion
- Environment friendly
- Lower consumption
- Lesser heat absorption
- More durable
- Early achievement of final strength
- Prolonged shelf life
- No cracks even in longer period of time
- Higher compressive strength
- Free from internal corrosion
- Great workability
- Lesser dolomite content
- User friendly
- Enhanced aesthetics
- Longer Life span
- Clean the surface properly to make it free from dust, oil and other impurities.
- Make sure that the wall is vertical and remove undulations if any.
- Soak the walls properly with clean water until the water begins to run down the wall.
- Grid Wash
- White wash
- Marble setting
- Tile & stone setting
- Road and pavement tiles
- White and coloured concrete
- Plumbing fitting and finishing
- Industrial applications
Manufacturing of :
- Wall putty
- Cement adhesives
- Ready mix mortar
- Safety road elements
- White cement based paints
- Terrazo tiles
- Paving stones
- Architectural Structural elements
- Concrete slabs
- Ornamental concrete blocks
- Decorative Elements
- Architectural concrete elements.
- Cement adhesives.
- Jointing mortar.
- Manufacturing of ornamental concrete blocks, split blocks and strips.
- Manufacturing of paving stones and concrete slabs and all other structural elements.
- Manufacturing of terrazzo tiles.
- Synthetic floors.
- White and colored concrete.
- Safety road elements, posts
And many more
- Robust packaging available in 02, 05, 25 and 50 Kg. packs.
- Shelf life of sealed pack is 3 months.
- Use the material before 7 days once the bag is open.
- The pack should be kept away from damp places and stored in a moisture free environment.
- Loss on ignition (LOI) – 2.91%
- Magnesia as MgO – 0.6%
- Sulfur as SO3 – 3.45%
- Insoluble Residue (IR) – 0.28%
- Lime Saturation Factor (LSF) – 0.937
- Iron Oxide as Fe2O3 – 0.06
- Chloride as CL – 0.039%
- Fineness of Cement cm2/gms – 4230
- Degree of whiteness – 90.6
- Setting time initial in mins. – 85
- Setting time final in mins. – 135
- Soundness ( Le chateleir ) – 0.5
- Compressive strength in N/mm2 – 2 days : 34.51 , 7 days : 57.41 , 28 days : 69.85 .
- Dolomite content – 3 %