Sakarni Somo India's 1st ISI Certified Wall Putty
Sakarni never fails to meet the expectation of its customers and always strives to push its limits to deliver high-quality products therefore it has introduced India’s first ISI certified Wall Putty “Sakarni Somo” which is a perfect solution for all your Interior and exterior wall-related problems.
We have a large network of suppliers and distributors as a dealership in various cities of Rajasthan, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, and Delhi and growing in many more cities.
Sakarni Somo wall putty is India’s first Interior and exterior wall putty that has got certification from ISI. This certification testifies that a product conforms to an Indian Standard Developed by the (BIS) Bureau of Indian Standards and is safe to use.
Sakarni Somo Wall Putty is a specially designed White cement-based polymeric putty that will help you to create a smooth base on the wall and prevent the degradation of the paint layer. It also works as an effective bonding platform between the base of the wall and the plaster and provides immense robustness to your walls over time.
It is the best home and office choice to consider for interior and exterior wall finishes if you want to restrict moisture particles from settling on the walls and keep them moisture-proof.
Your world, our quality... let's create magic together
- High coverage.
- Robust Bonding.
- Smooth and Mirror Finish
- Peel and crack Tolerant
- Premium skin coat
- User friendly in totality.
- Cost savings now and in the future.
- Less consumption of paint.
- Hydrophobic in nature.
- Specially modified grades for better workability.
- Easy handling.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Better cohesion.
- Reduced capillary water absorption.
- Guaranteed permeability.
- Long-lasting protection
- Clean the surface properly to make it free from dust, oil, and other impurities.
- Make sure that the wall is vertical and remove undulations if any.
- Pre-wetting is very important before the application of putty on the surface.
- The surface should be moist at all times during the application process (ensure to drain off extra water from the surface).
- Mix 350-400 ml of clean water with 1 kg. of Sakarni Wallguard. (Putty should be added to water and not vice-versa.)
- Stir continuously until a homogeneous mixture is formed.
- Apply Sakarni Wallputty on the wall and trowel the surface progressively till you attain a smooth finish with a thickness of 0.5-1mm for the first coat.
- Ensure no stroke/blade marks are left on the surface.
- Leave the first coat to dry for about 3-4 hours and level and smooth the surface by removing scratch/blade marks if any with help of the blade.
- Cure the first coat lightly before application of the second coat. Then apply the second coat to a thickness of 0.5-1mm to give a final smooth finish.
- The thickness of each coat should not independently exceed 1mm and the total plaster thickness is recommended to be less than 3mm.
- The surface preparation is recommended to be protected with Sakarni Primer for a better and smoother paint finish.
- Moisture-proof, fully sealed, and tamper-proof packaging available in 1, 5, 20, 30, and 40 Kg. pack.
- The shelf life of the sealed pack is 3 months from the date of manufacturing.
- The pack should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Colour: White
- Pot Life: Greater than equal to 120 mins.
- PH: Alkaline
- Setting Time (Initial): Greater than equal to 100 mins.
- Setting Time (Final): Less than equal to 500 mins.
- Coverage: 15-20 Sq.Ft/kg (depending on the finish of the wall surface)
- Water/Putty ratio: 300-450 ml of water per Kg. of putty
- Dry Adhesion: greater than 0.8 N/mm2
- Wet adhesion: greater than 3 N/mm2
- Compressive Strength : 7-12 N/mm2
- Water retention: Greater than equal to 98%
- Water absorption quotient: Less than equal to 1 Kg/m2.h1/2