Sakarni Gold Touch Wall Putty
Sakarni has always been passionate and enthusiastic about contributing to home protection and decoration. The ever-changing market has always been demanding newer, better, and world-class products. Hence, Sakarni has continuously been striving towards grabbing these golden opportunities of rendering a perfect product at the best price and successfully delivering it.
Our initiatives have helped us establish a product that will mark the beginning of a golden era in the business of wall putty. Considering this, we have appropriately crowned the product with the name Sakarni Gold Touch.
This modern product truly shares its attributes with the element gold and will righteously mark the beginning of golden days for you and your walls. This product will surely bring us a step closer to our dream and make you and your walls feel the way you have never experienced before.
Sakarni Gold touch putty is made of white cement, virgin advanced polymers, and superior chemicals along with super fine high-grade dolomite to create magic and an amazing bond, which when applied on plastered surfaces provides smooth, water-resistant and efflorescence resistant, and anti-fungal surface for easy application of paint.
Your world, our quality... let's create magic together
- A superior bond that lasts long
- Mirror finish
- Water repellency
- Complete safeguard for interiors and exteriors
- Excellent drying characteristics
- Very fine particle size
- Ecofriendly product
- Zero VOC
- User friendly in totality
- Anti-fungal surface
- Cost savings now and in the future
- Less consumption of paint
- Super smooth high gloss surface
- Hydrophobic in nature
- Specially modified grades for better workability
- Easy handling
- Elite finish
- Excellent adhesion
- Better cohesion
- Better coverage
- Reduced capillary water absorption
- Guaranteed permeability
- Long-lasting protection
- Clean the surface properly to make it free from dust, oil, and other impurities.
- Make sure that the wall is vertical and remove undulations if any.
- Pre-wetting is very important before the application of putty on the surface.
- The surface should be moist at all times during the application process (ensure to drain off extra water from the surface).
- Mix 350-400 ml of clean water with 1 kg. of Sakarni Gold touch putty. (Putty should be added to water and not vice-versa.)
- Stir continuously until a homogeneous mixture is formed.
- Apply Sakarni Gold touch putty on the wall and trowel the surface progressively till you attain a smooth finish with a thickness of 0.5-1mm for the first coat.
- Ensure no stroke/blade marks are left on the surface.
- Leave the first coat to dry for about 3-4 hours and level and smooth the surface by removing scratch/blade marks if any with help of the blade.
- Cure the first coat lightly before application of the second coat. Then apply the second coat to a thickness of 0.5-1mm to give a final smooth finish.
- The thickness of each coat should not independently exceed 1mm and the total plaster thickness is recommended to be less than 3mm.
- The surface preparation is recommended to be protected with Sakarni Primer for a better and smoother paint finish.
- Moisture-proof, fully sealed, and tamper-proof packaging available in 20 and 40 Kg. pack
- The shelf life of the sealed pack is 3 months from the date of manufacturing.
- The pack should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Colour: White
- Pot Life: Greater than equal to 120 mins.
- PH: Alkaline
- Setting Time (Initial): Greater than equal to 100 mins.
- Setting Time (Final): Less than equal to 500 mins.
- Coverage: 15-20 Sq.Ft/kg (depending on the finish of the wall surface)
- Water/Putty ratio: 300-450 ml of water per Kg. of putty
- Dry Adhesion: greater than 0.8 N/mm2
- Wet adhesion: greater than 3 N/mm2
- Compressive Strength : 7-12 N/mm2
- Water retention: Greater than equal to 98%
- Water absorption quotient: Less than equal to 1 Kg/m2.h1/2